Product Owner - Business AnalystProduct Owner - Business Analyst • Kaunas, Lithuania • Full Time
Our team is looking for a Product owner - Business analyst to join us in Kaunas, Lithuania. The position includes responsibilities for the product backlog, organizing sprints and helping developers in need. As a business analyst you will identify business areas that can be improved to increase efficiency and strengthen business processes.
- Project & Team management.
- Share knowledge and know-how of software best practices inside and outside the team.
- Lead and work as part of a team, as well as independently work toward assigned goals.
- Product ownership experience (at least 2 years in an Agile Scrum team)
- Hands-on experience working in agile framework scrum or as a scrum master
- Experience with IT project management would be considered as an advantage
- The will to challenge himself or herself with every project
- Desire to share the knowledge and best approaches with the team
- Proficient communication in English
*Salary offer for the candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges
What we offer
- Environment to grow as much as you want.
- Outstanding team-buildings.
- Motivating office culture.
- Flexible schedule.
- Coffee, table football, office golf, LAN parties and more.
- Gross salary between 2800 – 5000 EUR/month.
for the position and depends on the candidate's level of competence and experience.