Maintenance and Support
We believe that professional maintenance and support is the right way to reduce software system TCO and ensure useful improvements and optimization steps. This is not only about availability of single units and modules it is about making sure that the entire IT-infrastructure is cost-effective and runs smoothly and reliably.
The services delivered by Toughlex are designed to meet specific challenges that your software faces
Perfective and corrective maintenance
Toughlex can enhance, re-engineer or customize your solution, tackling minor and major issues that trouble or hamper system performance and functionality.
Adaptive maintenance delivered by the Toughlex’s team ensures that your software and hardware work stably and reliably in the new, altered environment.
This service enables facilitated updates & releases management to ensure that your system or application stays in line with the latest technology, ahead of competition.
We offer 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support services for applications developed by Toughlex or by any third party vendor. Toughlex team will help you with troubles of any complexity level — from providing workarounds & hot fixes to security audit and application enhancement. Our services include:
- L1 Support: user guidance, standard issue fixing, monitor system data analysis, etc.
- L2 Support: outsourced server administration, IT environment support (issue detection and fixing), proactive monitoring systems setup, etc.
- L3 Support: source code issue resolution, application code optimization, new functionality realization, etc.
You can focus on core business activities while toughlex takes care of your IT infrastructure:
- Consulting Services: choosing the right infrastructure and hosting options, eliminating scalability issues, etc.
- Application Launch: pre-release environment setup, tuning the system monitoring, scalability automation, etc.
- Project Health Checkup: security audit, server management, backup storage setup, OS versions update, application licenses check, resources availability and performance control, etc.
- Cloud Solutions Delivery: expertise in working with a variety of Cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Azure, and other), migration to Cloud, Cloud infrastructure design, etc.
- Incident Management: fast reaction to issues, system restoration, etc.
- Request Processing: migration to new hosting, upgrade delivery, IT systems optimization, etc.
24/7 monitoring of your core applications, hardware and overall system performance to ensure system uptime. Support team is immediately alerted when your system crosses the defined thresholds to avoid your server going down, memory reaching capacity or a workstation consistently being overloaded.
- Application monitoring
- Server monitoring
- Network and remote connectivity management
- Event log management
- Backup and recovery
Full Cycle Services
Toughlex software maintenance services ensure all-round support – from impartial software assessment & consulting to 24/7 IT system maintenance. Toughlex releases your company’s staff of routine tasks and helps to optimize IT costs.
Out of the Box Technology Expertise
Our dedicated software maintenance team stays in line with the cutting-edge technology tendencies, which ensures maximum uptime of your application and its dynamic compliance with the industry standards.
Our maintenance and support outsourcing options comprise great flexibility: you pay only for the services you need and when you need them. As your maintenance needs change, Toughlex offers a wealth of options to switch to.
3rd-party Application Takeover
Toughlex carries out complete 3rd party application takeover and maintenance.
- Safe knowledge transfer from the current IT team to Itransition
- Architecture and code audit
- Related documentation audit
- Functional and performance testing and results analysis
- Hot fixes
- Performance tuning
- Missed documentation replenishment
- Improvements planning
Maintenance & Support
- Scheduled and on-demand updates
- Issue tracking and cause removal
- Backup and recovery